Full day trip to Middle Atlas Mountans.
After breakfast in your Riad our driver will meet you there .During this journey you’ll experience glimpses of the Middle Atlas . Stopping at Imouzar village where the berber families still living in the Caves ,then to Ifran city(Moroccan switzerland ) is built by French people in 1930, 1665 metres (5,460 ft) in the altitude.In Tamazight, the regional Berber language, "ifran" means caves. Lunch will be in this nice French city, after you drive to the Cedar forest, the largest one in Morocco, where you may well sight Barbarian Mankeys. contining to the Berber City Azrou , it's means "rock" or "stone" in the Berber language. The town Azrou is located in the heart of the Middle Atlas Mountains, ending in Dait Aoua like, it's full with water birds . Back to Fez in evening.What is included in the price :
● Comfortable Car with air conditioning.
● Experience driver speaking English.
● Entrance fee in Volubilis.
Our Day Tour: Schedule
- Pick up at 9:00 am
- Drop off around 5:30 pm
- Save time and money! - Our prices are the lowest available
- Our Day Tour is private & guaranteed
- Our prices are fixed, No hidden fees
- Assistance and availability on site 24/24h